Delivery times vary depending on the product being purchased as this is subject to availability. We estimate that shipments will be delivered within 5-7 working days of placing the order, however for more accurate quotes please contact us on [email protected] or (786) 471 6115. If you order more than one item, we will typically wait until all products are available before shipping the items together. If we make the decision to ship items individually, we will be in contact, and you will not have to pay any additional delivery fees. If you have a specific time frame in mind for delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Delivery fees are dependent on the method of delivery chosen. Please click ‘check out’ on your basket to find out accurate delivery fees.
Orders will typically be shipped by UPS – Continental US, or DHL – International Only, but we may use other dependable couriers from time to time. If you would like to collect your item/s or request a specific courier, please contact us via email or phone to discuss this further. Once the item/s have been dispatched, should there be any delays or issues with delivery we will contact you on the number you provide, please ensure all personal information is entered accurately.
If you enter the wrong address or personal information, and have already confirmed payment, please contact us by the end of the same working day to resolve this issue. If items are delivered to an incorrect address or recipient due to error on the customers part, Vantage UAV are not liable to refund the payment.
On receiving your goods, please inspect the package carefully for damage. If the parcel is damaged, do not open and contact us via phone at your earliest convenience. If you sign for the delivery (or someone else signs on your behalf), this is acceptance of the quality and products. If items are missing or damaged, please contact us by telephone within 24 hours.
Potential delays or rejected orders:
Vantage UAV are not responsible for any orders which are rejected or delayed because of the reasons listed below.
- The delivery address requires a code or special access to enter, and the courier is unable to safely deliver the goods
- The delivery address is a work or public place which only has access during the working week
- Delays of up to 2 days due to the delivery address being in a remote area
- Delays because the customer changing key details such as the delivery address, item quantity or incorrect personal information
- Delays due to unforeseen events out of our control, such as weather interruptions, government actions or courier service strikes.
- Shipments which are confiscated due to a violation of transport regulations.