Join us, Vantage UAV, at the 2021 NHF Asset Management Conference at the Coventry Building Society Arena, Coventry.
We’re a specialist drone services & solutions company and a preferred supplier of the National Housing Federation. We help you capture vital and important data on all building asset classes in a safer, faster and more accurate way with full UK wide operations.
If you’re interested in hearing more about how our intelligent data capture methods can increase your efficiency and improve your overall asset management, we’d love to speak to you.
Here is the crucial information you need to know:
Date: 12th - 13th October 2021
Stand Number 6
Date: Tuesday 12th October 2021
Time: 12:20 – 13:05
Topic: Capturing Building Safety and Energy Data Digitally
- A look at the options to maximise improved data quality, detailed photogrammetry and 3D digital twin models of the building.
- How to optimise the use of data once it has been collected and stored
- Tom Wiernikowski, Operations Director at Vantage UAV
- Emma Richman, Executive Director of Operation at Peaks & Plains Housing
- Session Chair: Victoria Moffett at the National Housing Federation.